Heat Pump Service in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas
Epic Mechanical Service Co.
Heat pumps are extremely convenient HVAC appliances with very few maintenance requirements. Even if you neglect your heat pump for some time, you can take care of it with occasional professional attention. For this service, you will need the help of a heat pump service company specializing in HVAC. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Service in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas.
As it is an electric appliance, breakdowns are inevitable. Calling experts from a skilled company provides honest and reliable heating and cooling service and replacement at a competitive price. The experts at our company take a simple, straightforward, and ethical approach to business and provide you with amazing services.
Why A Heat Pump Service?
- A timely heat pump service will thoroughly inspect all wiring and plugs for corrosion or damage. Moreover, the coils on condensers and heat pumps will be cleaned at regular time periods.
- You will save money if your system operates efficiently. You’ll know what your unit needs and can get the appropriate tune-ups done the first time to avoid increasing your energy bills down the road.
Areas Of Expertise Of HVAC Companies
Registered companies have HVAC systems, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, and indoor air quality as some of their services.
Why Do Heat Pumps Have An Advantage Over Traditional Air Conditioners And Heaters?
- In contrast to traditional AC systems, ductless systems distribute air equally throughout a house.
- This project does not require ductwork, and it can be completed in a few days. Additionally, installing it is cheaper.
- Allergy sufferers can breathe easier with it. Ductless systems have filters that trap germs, pollens, dust, mildew, and odor compounds.
- A ductless system is cost-effective as it can heat and cool a home for a fraction of the cost of a traditional system.
How Heat Pumps Are Serviced And The Steps Involved
To maintain the efficiency of your heat pump, our technicians will inspect it when you contact our customer care department:
- Ensure that the heat pump is in an open area
- Electrical connections and wiring should be checked
- Lubricating various parts achieve a smoother operation
- Air filters and condenser coils should be cleaned and replaced
- The drain line needs to be unclogged
Professional assistance is required to maintain your heat pump to maintain its overall efficiency levels and longevity and keep your monthly energy bills under control.