Heat Pump Maintenance in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas
Epic Mechanical Service Co.
Everyone is looking for an efficient heating system with longevity. Heat pumps are technologies that help you reduce your carbon footprint and provide services to withstand the mild winters. Therefore, heat pump maintenance is important to ensure that they function smoothly throughout the winters. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Maintenance in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas.
What Are Some Tips For Maintaining The Health Of The Heat Pump System?
If you have a heat pump in your household, these tips are beneficial for your family and the heat pump:
- Sometimes ice starts to form in the condenser coils during winters. Experts say that it is not accurate for condenser coils to freeze. If you find ice freezing on the fins, remove it immediately. It will restrict the airflow, and the heat pump will not receive sufficient air for working.
- Clean the surrounding area around the outdoor unit clear and clean from debris and foliage. Everything around 18 inches of space from the system should be kept clear of all things that can cause hindrance.
- Heat pumps should be situated and installed 4-8 inches above the ground. It gives enough space for water to drain out perfectly without creating a mess or water pool around the unit.
- Heat pumps are dual HVAC systems that can work in summers and winters without any problem. A word of advice from an expert technician to the customer is to keep the heat pump temperature below 65 and 70 in summers and winters, respectively.
- Change the air filter after every three months. Replacing it guarantees that fresh and clean air revolves around your household. Also, keep the registers and coils open and clean from dirt and dust.
How Do These Tips And Maintenance Services Help The Heating System?
When they take a permanent place in your routine, these little tips start to show their benefits. You can see the difference in the performance of your heat pump system in the following ways:
- Boost in efficiency services
As the technician lubricates the components, the components glide smoothly over each other, resulting in efficient services. All the components like coils, filters, registers, and drains are thoroughly cleaned in the maintenance services. It also helps in efficient services as the path is clear for air to pass through the components.
- Lower risk of costly repair and system breakdown.
One of the reasons why heat pumps are expensive is because of the installation process. If a fault arises in any component, especially in the ductwork, it becomes messy and costly to repair the issue. That’s why heat pump maintenance is the only solution through which you can keep every repair cost and issue away!
- Relaxing and comforting house environment
As the services upgrade because of heat pump maintenance services, the comfort in your house simultaneously increases as well. You can sleep or work peacefully with maximum comfort and decreased disturbance. All the noise issues are addressed in the maintenance service.
- Increased lifespan and warranty stay intact.
The warranty decreases as the heat pump system grows old but if you have invested in heat pump maintenance services, the AC warranty stays protected. Heat pumps are excellent heating systems as they can work for around 15-20 years. Timely maintenance services can increase the period by 3-5 years.
Epic Mechanical Services Co. is here with excellent heat pump maintenance and financing plans. Call us at (501)-771-2500 for more information about maintenance schemes and services in Sherwood and surrounding areas.