AC Maintenance in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas
Epic Mechanical Service Co.
AC maintenance entails inspecting and tuning up your system. It will ensure that your system operates more effectively and efficiently while also lowering the likelihood of failure. In AC maintenance visits, skilled professionals can detect and rectify possible problems early, avoiding the need for emergency repairs. Contact Us Today for AC Maintenance in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, AR, and Surrounding Areas.
What Is Involved In Professional AC Maintenance Services?
- Inspection of the system: The inspection phase of ac maintenance checks the components of an air conditioner to determine where the problem may be originating. The AC technician can then resolve the issue before it causes strain on the cooling system, reducing its life span.
- Cleaning and replacing air filters: The cleaning and replacement of AC air filters are one of the first things on any typical AC maintenance checklist. Filters that are clogged or unclean can create several AC problems. By replacing these filters regularly, you can reduce the stress on the air conditioner, lowering the likelihood of it breaking down.
- Inspect electrical problems: During your AC maintenance visit, the technician will inspect all electrical connections in your system to ensure that nothing is loose. A simple faulty connection can result in an unexpected service call.
- Examine Ducts: The maintenance visit includes a duct inspection to ensure that your AC system operates efficiently. The technician will assess how quickly or slowly the home is cooling and ensure that it reaches the desired temperature in an acceptable length of time. They will make some that all vents are clear and that cold air is blowing out.
- Examine and clean the condensate drain pipe: Regular AC maintenance keeps your condensate drain pipe clean and clear. Water leaks and other moisture and moisture issues can occur if your drain line becomes clogged. Leaks can also appear if your condensate drain is damaged. Your HVAC contractor will also be able to fix or replace any leaking condensate drain pans.
- Cleaning and lubrication of moving parts: AC technicians clean the air conditioner to remove dirt and grime that adds friction to moving parts and causes it to age faster. The motors that operate the compressor and blowers in an air conditioner can experience the most wear and tear over time, so maintenance experts keep these parts lubricated to ensure they last as long as possible.
- Cleaning coils: Condenser coils and evaporator coils require adequate airflow to transfer heat out of your home. The outdoor condenser coils will be checked for dirt, leaves, twigs, and other debris and cleaned as needed. Indoor evaporator coils are inspected for excess dust, pet hair, and other debris that might become trapped in the delicate cooling fins, obstructing airflow and triggering other system faults.
- Monitoring refrigerant level: AC technicians monitor refrigerant pressure to ensure that the system is not leaking refrigerant due to leakage. A decline in the refrigerant level will cause the compressor to fail.
Contact Epic Mechanical Service Co. Today
Are you looking for a reliable and affordable AC maintenance service plan for your system? Then you are at the right place. We are experts in Regular AC maintenance services for residential and commercial clients. We have the expertise, talent, and experience to maintain your air conditioning system running at top efficiency.
Call us at (501) 771-2500 to schedule your AC maintenance services with us.